Our client is a global market leader for enterprise software products and solutions. They operate in different industries from finance and insurance to the public sector and telecommunication. The company has 16 offices spread over 3 continents in Europe, Asia, and the USA. To strengthen the team at the Austrian headquarters, we are currently looking for an experienced
Senior Software Developer C++ (m/f/d)
Location: south of Vienna; Working hours: 38,5 hours/week
- In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, design, programming, testing, and documentation of the system developed by the client.
- Depending on your strength you will mainly be working on backend products, but possibly also on frontend products (e.g., in network, database, or statistics).
- You will improve and develop modules for high-performance solutions using Inter-Thread/Process-Communication.
- You have several years of experience programming with C++.
- You preferably have experience in the following areas:
- Backend/Frontend development
- Multi-process and multi-threaded programming
- GUI toolkits (Qt)
- Network programming (TCP/UDP)
- You are fluent in English. German language skills are seen as an advantage.
What you can expect
- Working in a stable, well-established, global company providing innovative, leading software solutions
- A comprehensive induction period as well as continuous learning opportunities
- An open, international working environment
- Teamwork and team cohesion
The cross annual salary will start from € 50.000. The actual salary will be agreed with you according to your qualifications and professional experience.
Interested? Get in touch:
Schrems Project Consulting
Isabella Murray, BSc (Hons)
8200 Ludersdorf- Wilfersdorf
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org